I find it enormously amusing that Apple puts considerable effort into making thin and light iPhones, and then consumers shove them into huge, ungainly, bulky cases. However, given that the iPhone is as slippery as a bar of soap (and a whole lot more fragile), then it makes sense to put it into a case. And there is no shortage of cases out there. Thousands. Possibly tens of thousands, in every color, material, and type you can think of. There are so many choices out there that I nowadays rarely mention cases. Some cases stand out by offering something above the rest, such as enhanced durability, but as a rule, people pick cases depending on their personal tastes. Which is why I found it interesting that the Mous Limitless 3.0 iPhone case caught my eye. Must read: Speed up your iPhone by clearing the RAM The Limitless 3.0 comes in a variety of sizes, and with a variety of options for the back panel, including woods, leathers, and aramid fiber. I went with the aramid fiber because I like the look. I have no idea if, beyond the look, it adds anything in the way of durability or robustness (it… Read full this story
- The best iPhone SE (2016) cases and covers for 2020
- Casetify x Pokemon collection brings '90s nostalgia with new phone case designs
- The best wireless phone chargers for iPhone or Android
- Samsung Galaxy S8 review, 10 months later: The go-to flagship holds up well
- Hey is a visionary alternative to Gmail. But it’s missing the basics
- Best Gaming Desks 2020: Computer Desks For PC Gaming
- Asus ROG Phone 3 review: At the top of its game
- ‘It's flavourful as hell’: welcome to Hawaii’s annual Spam festival
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus vs. Samsung Galaxy Buds: Which should you buy?
- StarCraft 2 10-Year Anniversary Patch Adds More Map Editor Options, Achievements
Mous Limitless 3.0: An iPhone case with a nifty hidden feature have 302 words, post on www.zdnet.com at February 10, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.