Tran Tieu Vy (C) poses alongside Phuong Nga (L) and Thuy An (R), two runners-up in the Miss Vietnam 2018 pageant. All women between the ages of 18 to 27 who have had no cosmetic surgery are eligible to take part in the competition. The contest’s preliminary round is scheduled to begin from May with the final round taking place during August. Contestants will compete across a range of categories, including traditional costumes, swimsuits, evening gowns, and question-and-answer sessions. Other parts of the competition will see entrants highlight their talent and charitable activities. Aside from the ultimate prize of being crowned Miss Vietnam, sub-titles in the contest include Miss Sea, Miss Fashion, Miss Sports, and Miss Talent. The pageant is also organised by Sen Vang Entertainment, which holds a copyright on training and sending Vietnamese contestants to take part in leading global beauty pageant Miss World. Tran Tieu Vy, Miss Vietnam 2018, of Quang Nam represented the country during Miss World in China the same year, with the 18-year-old ultimately finishing among the Top 30.
- Vietnam needs to create national social network to replace Facebook: Minister
- Mars 2020: NASA launches student contest to name its Martian rover
- Vietnam Airlines officially launches flights at Sheremetyevo airport
- US launches national security review of Chinese-owned app TikTok: report
- Family Launch Private Search For Missing Footballer Emiliano Sala
- IAF An-32 aircraft missing: Parrikar undertakes aerial survey of search ops
- FG launches National Gender Policy in agriculture
- FG to launch national policy on culture and tourism – Mohammed
- Indian Troops Launch Massive Search for Militants in Kashmir Valley After Rifle Snatching Incident
- Traders' body CAIT to launch nation-wide movement against Amazon, Flipkart
Miss Vietnam 2020 kicks off with launch of national search have 262 words, post on english.vov.vn at February 25, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.