The three month old COVID-19 patient was discharged from the hospital on February 20. Photo: tuoitre.vn In the afternoon of February 21, the last and oldest COVID-19 patient in Ho Chi Minh City was discharged from the city’s Hospital for Tropical Diseases, raising the number of recovered cases in Vietnam to 15 out of 16 infected patients. Earlier on February 18, two patiengs with the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) patients left the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases (NHTD). These were the last cases among the total of five treated at the hospital. “The NHTD is assigned to be the leading facilitation to receive coronavirus patients. The last two patients have been released from the hospital, and we hope these will be the last COVID-19 patients here,” director Pham Ngoc Thach said. According to Thach, besides the aforementioned patients, the NHTD is also the medical facilitation where people coming back from Wuhan last week have been isolated. “Asides from these people, we still receive other patients, too,” he said. As a person who directly treats the infected, Ba Dinh Thang, a doctor from the Emergency Department, said that working in the isolated area is a daily duty of his and his colleagues…. Read full this story
- Boston Children's Hospital sues Saudi Prince for $3.5 million in medical bills he allegedly promised to pay for 2-year-old girl with a rare genetic condition
- PerSys Medical Earns FDA Clearance for the NIO Infant
- Woman who thought her unhealthy uni lifestyle was to blame for her gaining 4st discovers it was down to cysts on her ovaries - but she has since dropped TEN dress sizes
- A 'Caravan' of Americans Is Crossing the Canadian Border to Get Affordable Medical Care
- Does it Pay to Pay HIV Patients to Take Their Medication?
- Gynaecologists debunk the biggest myths surrounding the contraceptive pill - including whether it makes you gain weight and causes infertility
- Donald Trump says he is in 'very' good health after first phase of medical check
- Nawaz Sharif leaves for medical treatment in London
- Pak ex PM Nawaz Sharif leaves for London for medical treatment today
- Former Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif Arrives In UK For Medical Treatment
Medical heroics gaining admiration have 349 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at February 27, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.