The LG K41S. [LG ELECTRONICS]LG Electronics released a trio of budget smartphones Tuesday in a bid that the combination of affordability and enhanced cameras will help its struggling mobile business.LG brings three new K series models – K61, K51S and K41S – to Europe and Central and South America in the second quarter. They all feature a cluster of four cameras on the back of the phone.The company did not disclose the prices of the new handsets, but industry observers expect them to be sold for around 355,000 won ($300).The new K series smartphones also boast artificial intelligence features, according to LG.The K61 sports a 48-megapixel main camera, along with an 8-megapixel ultrawide lens, a 5-megapixel macro lens and a 5-megapixel depth sensor on the back.The K51S has a 32-megapixel main camera, while the K41S boasts a 13-megapixel main sensor. Both models come with a 5-megapixel ultrawide lens, a 2-megapixel macro lens and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.When it comes to the front, the K61 has a 16-megapixel camera, while the K51S and K41S feature a 13-megapixel and an 8-megapixel camera, respectively.All three models have a 6.5-inch screen, with the K61 and the K51S featuring a punch-hole display design. The new… Read full this story
- LG G7 phone speakers are gunning for the Galaxy S9
- Your selfie needs an upgrade. These phone cameras can help
- How Google hopes its Pixel camera will win over iPhone fans
- LG G7 specs vs. the V30 and G6: How LG's latest phone is different
- 3 cool new features on the LG G7's camera
- LG just announced five new phones that aren't the LG G6
- The first LG G6 phone leak shows it’s back on the right path
- Did we just almost get a dual camera Galaxy S8?
- LG V30: A gorgeous OLED screen with a camera to match
- LG's Galaxy Note 8 rival upgraded with more memory, AI
LG’s new phone has four cameras have 320 words, post on koreajoongangdaily.joins.com at February 19, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.