MIAMI BEACH (CBSMiami) – It’s that time of year again where foodies flock to the sands of Miami Beach. It was the second day of the Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival, which is happening from Feb. 19–23. Thursday night’s big event: Barilla’s Italian Bites on the Beach. The Italy-inspired affair was co-hosted by Giada de Laurentiis, the American queen of Italian cuisine, and Dario Cecchini, known as the world’s most famous butcher. More than 30 chefs from all over the country served dishes inspired by various regions of Italy. Evert-goers found Italian staples from pastas to meatballs to pastries like cannolis. But chefs also served up delicious dishes like crudo and steak salad with Italian inspiration. (CBS4) Chef Michael Lomonaco from Porter House New York has been a part of the festival for years and also participates in the New York versions. This year, he decided on a grilled flank steak in Sicilian style. Chef Michael Brewer from New Orleans is a newcomer. The former electrical engineer turned chef decided on a blue crab gnocchi to showcase the best of his home state. After Thursday’s event, he’s heading back to New Orleans for Mardi… Read full this story
- THE FOOD NETWORK & COOKING CHANNEL SOUTH BEACH WINE & FOOD FESTIVAL RELEASES PROGRAM WITH MORE THAN 100 EVENTS
- The Lincoln Eatery Food Hall in South Beach Opens With 14 Concepts
- Shuckers Is Opening a Second Location in South Beach
- Eataly’s Winter Wine & Cheese Festival is back
- 31 Birmingham food festivals to put on your 2019 calendar
- Burgers up: Curbside team will vie in Miami festival's 'Burger Bash'
- Wine and dine with the stars: 5 reasons to attend SOBEWFF®
- How SOBEWFF® led this alumna to her dream job at Loews Miami Beach Hotel
- 2019 list of festivals, fairs and special events in Southern California
- DakZen is giving away free Thai food on Wednesday
‘Italian Bites’ On The Menu For Foodies At South Beach Wine & Food Festival have 310 words, post on miami.cbslocal.com at February 20, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.