Breaking News Getty Mickey Wright — one of the greatest females golfers EVER — has died after suffering a heart attack … her attorney said on Monday. She was 85 years old. Sonia Pawluc, Wright’s lawyer, told the Associated Press that Mickey had been battling health issues after she was hospitalized in Florida this past month following a bad fall. “One of the best to ever play the game, she will be greatly missed,” The World Golf Hall of Fame said in a statement Monday. “#RIPMickey” Wright is a legend on the golf course … she famously won 82 events on the LPGA Tour and also recorded 13 major championship wins. In fact, her swing was so buttery smooth … Ben Hogan called it the best he had EVER seen. “For the fundamentals, the greatest swing belonged to Mickey Wright.” – Byron Nelsonpic.twitter.com/Sk8rEBoNrj— U.S. Women’s Open (USGA) (@uswomensopen) February 14, 2020 @uswomensopen She joined the LPGA Tour in 1955 … before retiring from playing full-time in 1969. She died just 3 days after her 85th birthday. #RIP
- Phillip Schofield reveals how he saved his father’s life after he had a heart attack and collapsed
- Bayer AG teams up with the Broad to tackle congestive heart failure
- Kiszla: Bear of U.S. Senior Open course bites John Smoltz (85? Yikes!) and humbles grizzled golf vets
- Scuba diver pronounced dead after dive in Sonoma County
- Stabbing suspect attacked victims during a 3-year-old's birthday party to 'exact vengeance'
- Harlan Ellison, science fiction master, dies at age 85
- Harlan Ellison, fiery and brilliant 'Star Trek' and 'Twilight Zone' writer, dead at 84
- Kelly Sim of Holy Angels makes NJ golf history with third NJSIAA title
- Golf: All this week's news
- Missing Meridian man found dead near Idaho City, coroner says
Golf Legend Mickey Wright Dead At 85 After Heart Attack have 279 words, post on www.tmz.com at February 17, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.