With the help of industry promotion funding, rural industrial facilities continue to expand production and access modern equipment To encourage the development of local industries and crafts, industry promotion authorities have helped in the opening of new businesses, application of advanced technologies in production, the building of technical demonstration models, developing and registering trademarks for rural industry products, and selecting outstanding rural industry products for certification at regional and national levels. According to the Phu Tho Trade and Industry Promotion and Development Consultancy Center, in the 2018-2019 period, the province approved 22 projects for the application of advanced machines and equipment for wood processing, tea processing, sour meat production, and handicraft production. Many funded industry promotion projects in the province have proved effective, such as application of modern machinery and equipment in plywood production, compressed wood for export at Tan Son Investment and Development Joint Stock Company (Tan Son District), Tan Tien Construction Co. Ltd. (Thanh Son District). These projects improved product quality, created jobs for more than 200 local workers with an average monthly income of VND6-7 million. Another project focused on trademark registration for rural industrial products, including tea and sour meat. Specifically, sour meat products of Thanh… Read full this story
- Biden plan seeks to boost rural America through investments
- Will the Trump administration boost uranium industry?
- TRUMP EMBRACES 5G REVOLUTION BY FREEING UP WIRELESS SPECTRUM, REMOVING REGULATORY BARRIERS AND BOOSTING RURAL BROADBAND
- NewBridge Global Ventures Forms Industrial Hemp Joint Venture with the King Family of New Mexico
- Instant Noodles Market 2019 Global Trend, Segmentation And Opportunities Forecast To 2024
- Insect Repellant Market to Get Boosted by Government Initiatives
- LGI Homes Boosts Seattle Presence with Two New Communities
- Green Hygienics Holdings Inc. Secures Licenses for Cultivation and Processing of Hemp in the State of Michigan
- Industrial Hemp Market To Reach USD 13.03 Billion By 2026
- Global Ladder (Aluminum, Fiberglass, Steel, Wood, Others) Market Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis Report 2019
From wood processing to noodles: Phu Tho boosts rural industry have 311 words, post on ven.vn at February 26, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.