Nation Four more patients in coronavirus-hit province discharged The Saigon Times Daily Tuesday, Feb 18, 2020,19:03 (GMT+7) Four more patients in coronavirus-hit province dischargedThe Saigon Times Daily Two patients pose for a photo with doctors at the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases in Hanoi on February 18 – PHOTO: VNA HCMC – Four more coronavirus patients from the northern province of Vinh Phuc, some 40 kilometers from Hanoi, have been discharged from hospitals today, February 18, taking the total of Vietnam’s recoveries to 11. The Vietnam News Agency reported that two were released from the Hanoi-based National Hospital for Tropical Diseases on Tuesday morning. Pham Van Ch., a 29-year-old man from the outlying district of Tam Duong in the province, tested positive for the virus on January 26. He was among the eight workers of Japanese-invested Nihon Plast Co., Ltd, who were dispatched to the Chinese city of Wuhan, the epicenter of the fast-spreading epidemic, for a two-and-a-half-month training course before returning to Vietnam on a Southern China Airlines flight on January 17. He presented symptoms of a sore throat and cough on January 21 and was diagnosed with the novel coronavirus on January 26. Meanwhile, N.T.Y., a 55-year-old woman from Son Loi Commune… Read full this story
- Patient 'S3' hits 1,000-day mark with brain implant
- Five financial things every breast cancer patient needs to know and probably doesn't
- First liver transplant in Central region performed on cancer patient
- Number of hospitals running short of nurses TRIPLES in five years amid NHS staffing crisis that is 'impacting on patient survival'
- Dentist is suspended for a year after patient died when he pulled out 10 of her teeth and she bled to death
- Cancer surgeon allegedly stabbed to death by patient in China
- Cheating scandals in northern provinces to be reported at NA
- Blood donation saves lives of patients
- Study shows flu shot a good choice for cancer patients
- Another boy dies of deadly dengue fever in Dak Lak province
Four more patients in coronavirus-hit province discharged have 311 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at February 18, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.