Four more new coronavirus disease (COVID-19) patients in Vietnam have been released from the hospital, raising the number of successfully treated cases in the country to 11. The National Hospital for Tropical Diseases in Hanoi discharged two patients on Tuesday morning, after they had fully recovered from the acute respiratory disease caused by the virus that is now named SARS-CoV-2 by the International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses. Of the two, 30-year-old P.V.C., who comes from the northern province of Vinh Phuc, recently returned from a vocational training program in the central Chinese city of Wuhan, the epicenter of the COVID-19 outbreak. Six out of eight people attending the vocational training trip to Wuhan City have tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 after their arrival home on January 17. Five of them, including P.V.C., have recovered and returned home. N.T.Y., 55, a neighbor of one of the six infected group members who also contracted the virus, was the other patient to be discharged from the hospital on Tuesday morning. N.T.N. (L) is discharged from a medical center in Binh Xuyen District, located in the northern province of Vinh Phuc, February 18, 2020. Photo: Thuy Anh / Tuoi Tre Two other people were released… Read full this story
- Former Russian spy discharged from hospital following nerve agent attack
- Russian spy’s daughter discharged from hospital after poisoning
- 343 patients lying on hospital trolleys
- Sergei Skripal discharged from hospital after Salisbury nerve agent attack
- Sergei Skripal discharged from hospital ten weeks after nerve agent attack
- Novichok poisoning victim Charlie Rowley discharged from hospital
- Poisoned Russian spy's daughter Yulia Skripal 'being discharged from hospital'
- Yulia Skripal Discharged From Hospital A Month After Salisbury Poisoning
- Novichok nerve agent victim discharged from hospital
- Daughter in Salisbury poisoning discharged from hospital: reports
Four more COVID-19 patients discharged from Vietnam hospitals have 287 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at February 18, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.