Nation Five more expressway contractors suspected of construction violations By Thanh Thom Wednesday, Feb 19, 2020,10:04 (GMT+7) Five more expressway contractors suspected of construction violationsBy Thanh Thom Top row, left to right: Vu Nhu Khue and Quan Trong Tuan. Second row, left to right: Phan Ngoc Thom, Nguyen Quoc Hai and Phan Khanh Toan in a photo handout provided by the Ministry of Public Security HCMC – Five former chief contractors have been accused of irregularities in the construction and work approval of a 139-kilometer-long expressway in central Vietnam, whose severe degradation was reported just weeks following its opening. The Ministry of Public Security said in a statement on Monday that the move was part of a deeper probe into a serious construction mismanagement case involving the Vietnam Expressway Corporation (VEC) and VEC’s Danang-Quang Ngai Expressway Project Management Board. Former head of the expressway’s construction package No.4 Pham Khanh Toan and former deputy head of packages No.2 and 3B Phan Ngoc Thom are being held in police custody for alleged breaches of construction regulations that resulted in serious consequences. Three other former heads are being charged with the same offence and are being placed under house arrest. They are Vu Nhu Khue of package… Read full this story
- German Prosecutors Probing Suspected Tax Violations of AfD Leader – Reports
- Dawnus construction firm 'going into administration'
- Major city gridlocked as Welsh construction firm 'fails to pay workers'
- New contractor is found to complete work in The Kingsway in Swansea
- The contractors around Wales owed tens of thousands of pounds by Dawnus
- Suspected rapist threatened to kill builder who came to victims’ aid
- Suspected rapist who abducted two women off London streets 'has Irish accent'
- Live updates as Welsh construction giant Dawnus goes into administration
- Construction company Dawnus owes £1.5 million to the Welsh Government
- McAvoy wins award for digital construction technology
Five more expressway contractors suspected of construction violations have 298 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at February 19, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.