The Hanoitimes – Hanoi's metro line 3 runs 8.5 kilometers on elevated tracks through eight stations and four kilometers underground through four stations. The construction of the elevated section the Nhon – Hanoi Railway Station sky train, also known as Hanoi's metro line 3, is being accelerated to put it into operation in April 2021, Kinh Te & Do Thi newspaper quoted a leader of the Hanoi Metropolitan Railway Board (MRB) as saying. According to the MRB, the packages for the elevated section are in due progress. Specifically, the CP01 package has been completed 100%, the CP02 package has 71.3% of the volume fulfilled, the CP05 package has reached 58.22%. Workers conduct three shifts per day at the Nhon – Hanoi Railway Station project. Photo: Ngoc Hai Deputy Head of the MRB Le Trung Hieu affirmed that construction progress of the items related to electricity, information supplying and signaling will be ensured and the elevated section will become operational in April 2021. “We will strive to bring the first trains to Vietnam in July to prepare for trial operation,” Hieu said. Under the plan, the elevated section of the metro line, which also include an underground section, will be put… Read full this story
- Long-delayed Metro Line No.2 may be added $701.78 million?
- HCMC seeks approval to build metro line 3A
- HCMC works on plan to build fifth metro line
- Year-end is new completion date for Hanoi’s first underground metro station
- HCM City proposes $2.9-billion metro project
- HCM City proposes USD2.9-billion metro project
- RTD drills deep on funding for a Denver-to-Longmont train, aims to cut years off a 2050 debut
- Launch date for Hanoi urban railway remains unknown
- JetBlue’s Founder Helped Fund A Stanford Study That Said The Coronavirus Wasn’t That Deadly
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MAY 11
Elevated section of Hanoi’s French-funded metro line to be soon completed have 283 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at February 10, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.