Kindly Share This Story:My political party manifesto By David Hundeyin I was at an old friend’s wedding on Saturday, which doubled as a school reunion of sorts. There I ran into people that I had not seen in more than 12 years and we immediately started gossipping about our friends and schoolmates who were not present. I quickly clocked that the number one reason for their absence was being based outside Nigeria. Of the entire Grange School class of 2006, we could identify three, maybe four of us who were actually in Nigeria, out of a graduating set of 40. This particular list of old friends who have been lost to the diaspora includes medical doctors, engineers, architects, management professionals, artists, and entrepreneurs, among many others. Afterward, during the drive home, I decided that it was up to me to think of a radical new solution to this unacceptable brain drain problem. I decided I would need to create and put forward a political and economic solution that would be baked into the ideology of a revolutionary new political platform tentatively named Lekki Cannibals Congress, LCC. READ ALSO: Nigeria, others to develop framework to tax digital businesses Now – stay with… Read full this story
- CBN’s intervention schemes save Nigeria N1.3trn import bill — Official
- CBN’s interventions save Nigeria N1.3trn Import Bill — Official
- High population eats up Nigeria’s forests
- Managing Business in Nigeria: Challenges and Prospects
- Nigeria’s gradual return to dictatorship
- The Nigeria education system: Th trigger and the catch!
- Nigeria’s poverty time bomb calls for radical actions
- IDPD: Is Nigeria Failing Persons Living With Disabilities?
- Nigeria’s public finances increasingly ‘fragile’ in ‘sluggish growth environment ― Moody’s
- 10 Signs Of Poor Nutrient Absorption
Eat the poor to save Nigeria have 281 words, post on www.vanguardngr.com at February 5, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.