Kindly Share This Story:By David Hundeyin I was at an old friend’s wedding on Saturday, which doubled as a school reunion of sorts. There I ran into people that I had not seen in more than 12 years and we immediately started gossipping about our friends and schoolmates who were not present. I quickly clocked that the number one reason for their absence was being based outside Nigeria. Of the entire Grange School class of 2006, we could identify three, maybe four of us who were actually in Nigeria, out of a graduating set of 40. This particular list of old friends who have been lost to the diaspora includes medical doctors, engineers, architects, management professionals, artists and entrepreneurs, among many others. Afterwards during the drive home, I decided that it was up to me to think of a radical new solution to this unacceptable brain drain problem. I decided I would need to create and put forward a political and economic solution that would be baked into the ideology of a revolutionary new political platform tentatively named Lekki Cannibals Congress, LCC. Now – stay with me here – the radical solution that I am pitching to the world for… Read full this story
- Budget bickering on Capitol Hill reaches a fever pitch amid intense election year politics
- Readers sound off on man-eating plants, traffic ills and race
- Guests asked to eat BEFORE Michelle Obama's 50th birthday party
- SEE IT: Stars post pics from First Lady Michelle Obama's 50th birthday party
- Nigeria bans gay marriage, threatens jail time of 14 years for those who defy new law
- Readers sound off on the GOP, the FDNY and Nigeria
- Fear for Barnegat Bay — can it be saved?
- Hamill: Mayor de Blasio's choice of Stanley Brezenoff as adviser on labor deals a poor one
- Readers sound off on pine tar, political correctness and pinup pics
- Save Our Schools Arizona slams vetting process for school-voucher referendum
Eat the poor to save Nigeria: My political party manifesto have 310 words, post on www.vanguardngr.com at February 5, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.