Speakers at the seminar discuss the application of a digital platform economy to enhance competitiveness in Viet Nam. — Photo courtesy of VEPR Digital platforms are no longer exclusive to tech companies, and they have become increasingly popular in other sectors as they look to enhance their competitiveness. These comments were heard at a seminar on the application of a digital platform economy in Ha Noi on Thursday. The seminar was co-organised by the Viet Nam Institute for Economic and Policy Research (VEPR) and UPGen Viet Nam. Viet Nam had been adapting to the development of the global economy as well as science and technology in recent years, but the country was still facing issues such as laws, cyber security and privacy, as well as a shortage of expert IT staff. Vietnamese management agencies remained “confused” about new transport models such as Grab and Be, the seminar heard. Tran Thanh Hai, former CEO of Be Group, said the market was very competitive and the key issues why Be was struggling to compete with Grab were policies and capital. Our country’s technology start-up environment was facing many shortcomings, from the legal framework to service sectors, because technology always developed faster than… Read full this story
- A digital transformation ‘use case’ everyone can learn from
- Unlocking the future: empowering digital transformation with in-memory computing
- How ready is enterprise IT for digital transformation in 2019?
- Creating an organization that excels at digital
- Adobe Experience Platform Makes Delivering Personalized Customer Experiences a Reality
- Great (customer) expectations: why digital services matter
- What is digital transformation? A necessary disruption
- Digital Success Through Business-Centric Agile Cloud Migration
- Rapidly Evolving Technologies and Digital Transformation Help Address the Concerns of Procurement Officials, Says Spendedge
- HBO Rated Lowest, Netflix Highest, in Streaming Media Customer Experience (CX) Index by Human Insights Platform UserTesting
Digital platforms improve competitiveness have 293 words, post on bizhub.vn at February 22, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.