Infrastructure Danang to build night market, pedestrian street By Nhan Tam Wednesday, Feb 19, 2020,10:07 (GMT+7) Danang to build night market, pedestrian street By Nhan Tam A boat restaurant on the Han River in Danang City at night. When the pedestrian street and night market are opened, they will enrich the nightlife activities in the city – PHOTO: NHAN TAM DANANG – Sea Star Saigon JSC – Danang Branch has got nod to invest in the Bach Dang night market and pedestrian street project on Bach Dang Street along the Han River in Danang City. This will be the first walking street, inclusive of a night market, in the central city. The investor will pay VND1.4 billion for the temporary use of the pavements and road there. The fee may be changed in 2021, according to Danang City People’s Council’s approval notice. The project covers 2.2 hectares of land that is 650 meters long and 36 meters wide. It will consist of a pedestrian street with an area of 9,750 square meters and a night market that is home to 202 mobile stalls with a combined area of 1,308 square meters running along the Han River bank. There will be 38 souvenir and handicraft… Read full this story
- The Wildest Car Week: A Night on 56th Street
- Queens Night Market Opens With Over 20 New Food Vendors
- The Bronx Night Market Returns This Month
- The Bronx Night Market Opens This Saturday
- How Barnes & Noble College builds its marketing around Gen Z & Millennial needs
- Fashion's Night Out 2012: Street Chic
- Massive Building Fire Shuts Down Streets In Quincy
- Building your marketing technology team? Bring them to MarTech.
- Audi Picks SAIC-VW Plant To Build Chinese Market Q4 e-tron
- You Need This 2019 Marketing Calendar & Free Templates!
Danang to build night market, pedestrian street have 275 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at February 19, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.