Tourism Danang sends 20 people back to South Korea The Saigon Times Daily Wednesday, Feb 26, 2020,13:08 (GMT+7) Danang sends 20 people back to South KoreaThe Saigon Times Daily A bus carries 20 South Korean passengers to Danang International Airport. Flight VJ878 departed from Danang City at 11.55 p.m. on February 25, taking 20 South Koreans back home – PHOTO: VNA HCMC – Flight VJ878 departed from Danang City at 11.55 p.m. on February 25, taking 20 South Koreans, who had arrived in the central coastal city a day earlier from Daegu City, the epicenter of the Covid-19 outbreak in South Korea, back home. The Danang Center for Aviation Security told VietnamPlus that before repatriating them, the 20 South Korean nationals were given health checks. Danang Chairman Huynh Duc Tho on the same day sent an apology letter to these passengers explaining that the city must apply this emergency measure to protect visitors and the community from the novel coronavirus, officially known as Covid-19. The municipal chairman also expected to welcome them on other occasions, according to the letter. Earlier on February 24, Flight VJ871 departing from South Korea’s Daegu landed in Danang City at 10.43 a.m. Among the 80 people quarantined to prevent… Read full this story
- Hanoi to isolates people from South Korea, restrict entertainment operations
- Airlines cancel Vietnam-South Korea flights amid coronavirus outbreak
- Three people quarantined after South Korea visits
- Coronavirus: Italy reports first deaths, South Korea sees cases double
- China snubs North Korea with leader's visit to South Korea
- South Korea on highest alert against coronavirus as virus cases soar
- South Korea on highest alert against coronavirus as coronavirus cases soar
- Holland EXCLUSIVE: South Korea's first openly gay K-Pop idol discusses discrimination, how grateful he is for fans' support, and says he 'will fight for the rights of the LGBT community'
- South Korea moves to contain coronavirus outbreak amid spike in new cases
- 'Disgusting' 20 to One segment about K-pop band BTS sparks outrage in South Korea - as host Erin Molan likes a tweet saying fans need to find 'better things to worry about'
Danang sends 20 people back to South Korea have 326 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at February 26, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.