Kindly Share This Story:…You failed to publicly declare your assets, Kukah tells President …No, my principal never promised public declaration- Adesina …I was maligned, almost assassinated doing my job as EFCC chair —Farida By Levinus Nwabughiogu & Fortune Eromosele President Muhammadu Buhari said, yesterday, that widespread corruption in the country was the likely reason the impact of his fight against the scourge has not permeated some quarters. READ ALSO: Jonathan to Waziri: Your sack not personal He said the menace was largely deep rooted before the coming of his administration in 2015, restating his commitment to eradicate corruption from the shores of the land, even as he called on all hands to be on deck in the fight. The President spoke at the launching of a book “One Step Ahead: Life of a Spy, Detective and Anti-Graft Czar”, authored by former Chairman of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Mrs. Farida Waziri in Abuja. Why impact of anti-graft war not felt by many —Buhari Represented by the Minister of Interior, Rauf Aregbesola, President Buhari said significant progress had been recorded in the anti-graft war which had also attracted commendations from far and near. He said: “We must know that corruption… Read full this story
- 2019: An opportunity to save Nigeria
- 2021: Which way Nigeria oooo???
- World loses $2.3trn to corruption yearly – UN
- Buhari pledges to keep citizens safe from COVID-19 resurgence
- What Protests Against Police Brutality In Nigeria Looked Like
- EXCLUSIVE: 'No Spain in sight!' Genealogist weighs in on Hilaria Baldwin saga to confirm she has NO Spanish roots - and actually hails from England, Ireland and Germany
- The Memo: GOP and nation grapples with what comes next
- Nigerians send New Year message to Buhari
- Nigerians send New Year messages to Buhari
- Corruption allegations: Just in case FG has forgotten these cases!
Corruption deep-rooted in Nigeria before my coming — Buhari have 294 words, post on www.vanguardngr.com at February 12, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.