Flying an empty aircraft for the second time in one week, Hoang, a captain working for a Vietnamese airline, has heard that the airline is incurring big losses because of nCoV. The coronavirus outbreak has caused the aviation industry to suffer heavily. A lot of flights have been canceled. Most recently, two teams of Vietnam Airlines were told to halt working and stay isolated after a coronavirus infected passenger was discovered on a flight from Zhengzhou, China to Nha Trang City, Vietnam. Most recently, two teams of Vietnam Airlines were told to halt working and stay isolated after a coronavirus infected passenger was discovered on a flight from Zhengzhou, China to Nha Trang City, Vietnam. Chi Mai Treatment options for coronavirus to be studied Vietnamese scientists will test the effectiveness and safety of using HIV/AIDS medication to treat those infected with the novel coronavirus (nCov). Thousands of tour guides in HCM City out of work due to coronavirus outbreak The coronavirus outbreak has dealt a strong blow on the tourism industry. Thousands of tour guides in HCM City are sitting idle as domestic and international travelers have canceled tours.
- Can the aviation industry finally clean up its emissions?
- Morocco's fast-rising aviation industry spreads its wings
- Feature: China's aviation industry embraces digital era
- Olivia Chow hits Rob Ford hard in first Toronto mayoral speech
- Canalys: Drop in smartphone sales in China hit Apple, Xaomi hard
- Black Hat 2018: Satellite Communication Systems Hackable; Threat For Aviation Industry
- Vietnam aerospace industry taking off
- Vingroup breaks into aviation with Vinpearl Air?
- Ryanair reveals worst gender pay gap in airline industry
- Spotlight: U.S.-China trade war hitting Colorado wine growers
Coronavirus outbreak hits aviation industry hard have 269 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at February 13, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.