Flying an empty aircraft for the second time in one week, Hoang, a captain working for a Vietnamese airline, has heard that the airline is incurring big losses because of nCoV. The coronavirus outbreak has caused the aviation industry to suffer heavily. A lot of flights have been canceled. Most recently, two teams of Vietnam Airlines were told to halt working and stay isolated after a coronavirus infected passenger was discovered on a flight from Zhengzhou, China to Nha Trang City, Vietnam. Most recently, two teams of Vietnam Airlines were told to halt working and stay isolated after a coronavirus infected passenger was discovered on a flight from Zhengzhou, China to Nha Trang City, Vietnam. Chi Mai Treatment options for coronavirus to be studied Vietnamese scientists will test the effectiveness and safety of using HIV/AIDS medication to treat those infected with the novel coronavirus (nCov). Thousands of tour guides in HCM City out of work due to coronavirus outbreak The coronavirus outbreak has dealt a strong blow on the tourism industry. Thousands of tour guides in HCM City are sitting idle as domestic and international travelers have canceled tours.
- China targets aviation industry to spy and steal secrets
- Low Oil Prices Actually Hurt Some In The Aviation Industry
- Abandoned tax reforms hit Aussie startups hard
- Why the Election Anniversary Is Hitting You So Hard
- Android owners hit the web hard, with only a few apps
- RFID deadline hits defense industry
- This Remanufactured Plane Aims To Make Aviation Less Expensive
- Project Loon balloon reportedly hits the deck in Chile
- Thailand's floods will cause a shortage of hard drives
- Supreme Court sales tax ruling will hit your online shopping bill
Coronavirus outbreak hits aviation industry hard have 270 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at February 13, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.