A doctor look at an image as he checks a patient who is infected by the COVID-19 coronavirus at the Wuhan Red Cross Hospital in Wuhan in China’s central Hubei province. (STR/AFP) A top emergency expert at the World Health Organization (WHO) said later that using convalescent plasma was a “very valid” approach to test, but that it was important to get the timing right to maximise the boost to a patient’s immunity. The coronavirus epidemic is believed to have originated in a seafood market in the central city of Wuhan, capital of Hubei province, and has so far killed 1,770 people and infected more than 70,000 in mainland China. China’s financial hub of Shanghai on Monday had 332 infected cases, one of whom died in recent weeks. Lu Hongzhou, professor and co-director of the Shanghai Public Health Clinical Centre, said that 184 cases were still hospitalised, including 166 mild cases, while 18 were in serious and critical conditions. He said the hospital had set up a special clinic to administer plasma therapy and was selecting patients who were willing to donate. The blood would be screened to check if he or she had other diseases like hepatitis B or… Read full this story
- Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy
- Using Urine Therapy in Curing Candida Or Yeast Infections
- Chiropractor Uses Ultrasound Therapy to Treat Shoulder Injury With Great Results
- Using Sound Therapy to Combat Babies Sleep Problems
- Using Cognitive Therapy to Manage Your Anger
- Using Light Therapy As an Eczema Natural Remedy
- Physical Therapy For Sciatica Patients
- Getting Headache Relief Using Oxygen Therapy
- Why Do Doctors Use Dangerous Drugs to Treat Autism?
- Doctors Use Coupons to Fill Their Waiting Rooms
Chinese doctors 'using plasma therapy' on COVID-19 patients have 269 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at February 18, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.