PANO – Few people know that the military intelligence sector participated in transporting weapons and logistics to South Vietnam during the national resistance war against American invaders. One of units in charge of transporting weapons and logistics to southern forces was boat group No 128, which was staffed with intelligence officers. With their bravery, creativeness, resourcefulness and wisdom, intelligence officers successfully transported thousands of weapons and logistics to our units in southern battlefields. Among the transporting men of the intelligence sector, Tran Tan Moi, Hero of the People’s Armed Forces, was an outstanding person, who was named a “whale” in the East Sea. Tran Tan Moi (second from the left) and his comrades. Operating in the enemy-controlled seas During the war, Tran Tan Moi and his comrades were under the cover of fishermen transporting weapons and logistics on small boats to our troops and people fighting the enemy in the South. In the open sea, the small boat that carried tons of weapons and logistics, and our soldiers looked like a bamboo leaf but it was very flexible and dynamic – sometimes advancing, the other times coming back or anchoring to fish, waiting for the enemy’s weakness to quickly and… Read full this story
- Cartoon withdrawn from cinemas over East Sea map
- Book Review - In the Heart of the Sea - The Tragedy of the Whaleship Essex
- Curious About the European Discovery of Hawaii and the Fate of Captain James Cook?
- Whale Sharks at Ningaloo Reef
- Humpback whales recorded using huge fins to forage
- Deep Sea Fishing Charters - Economical Group Fishing Excursions
- Whale and Shark Adventures in South Africa
- Killer Pop Quiz - Killer Whale Facts
- Coffs Harbor Whale Watching Fishing Trips - 4 Reasons For Its Popularity
- Whale Shark Festival - 15th - 19th July, Isla Mujeres, Mexico - Preserve the Marine Ecosystem
Captain Tran Tan Moi – a “Whale in East Sea” have 296 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at February 19, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.