PANO – Few people know that the military intelligence sector participated in transporting weapons and logistics to South Vietnam during the national resistance war against American invaders. One of units in charge of transporting weapons and logistics to southern forces was boat group No 128, which was staffed with intelligence officers. With their bravery, creativeness, resourcefulness and wisdom, intelligence officers successfully transported thousands of weapons and logistics to our units in southern battlefields. Among the transporting men of the intelligence sector, Tran Tan Moi, Hero of the People’s Armed Forces, was an outstanding person, who was named a “whale” in the East Sea. Tran Tan Moi (second from the left) and his comrades. Operating in the enemy-controlled seas During the war, Tran Tan Moi and his comrades were under the cover of fishermen transporting weapons and logistics on small boats to our troops and people fighting the enemy in the South. In the open sea, the small boat that carried tons of weapons and logistics, and our soldiers looked like a bamboo leaf but it was very flexible and dynamic – sometimes advancing, the other times coming back or anchoring to fish, waiting for the enemy’s weakness to quickly and… Read full this story
- ‘We can protect the East Sea in a peaceful way’: diplomat
- US diplomat condemns China over militarisation in East Sea
- What is ASEAN’s role in settling East Sea disputes?
- All nations, big or small, must uphold the rule of law in the East Sea
- China’s strategic machinations in East Sea
- A whale watcher got up close and personal with a gray whale. She really shouldn't have.
- Video: US Navy Seizes Iranian Weapons, Missiles in Arabian Sea - US Central Command
- Large earthquakes make it hard for sperm whales to find food for up to a YEAR after the tremor due to hearing damage, injuries and food shortages
- Moi has left a rich legacy, says Nakuru Speaker
Captain Tran Tan Moi – a “Whale in East Sea” have 315 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at February 19, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.