At the meeting Information about the move to quarantine the group was released during a meeting held between the Can Tho City People’s Committee and the province’s relevant localities and agencies on February 25 as they discussed prevention work to halt the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). Cao Minh Chu, Director of the Can Tho Department of Health, said that the southern city is currently placing six people into a 14-day isolation period with strict monitoring by medical workers following their arrival from Daegu in the RoK. A total of three RoK nationals have been put into isolation at a hotel in the city with medical staff regularly checking their body temperature, while the three Vietnamese nationals have been put into isolation at a military school in O Mon district. Chu went on to say that the health sector is working closely alongside relevant departments and agencies to compile a list of people who have come into contact with the three Koreans in a bid to monitor their ongoing health conditions. In addition, the Can Tho International Airport also measured the body temperature of 173 passengers on board a flight arriving in the Mekong Delta city from the RoK,… Read full this story
- Nationals' Dave Martinez reflects on past while moving forward in return to Wrigley
- Greg Bird moving closer to return, exact timetable still unclear
- Lebanese Town Flooded by Refugees Hopes for Return to Normal
- Russia Says Nearly 900,000 Refugees Can Return to Syria Within Months
- Drone captures rare glimpse of life in isolated Amazonian tribe
- Former Port Authority head calls for underground subway linking isolated Brooklyn nabes to Manhattan
- Pope Francis tells young people to not be a ‘couch potato’
- Will Lauren 'LC' Conrad Return for The New 'Hills'? Cast Predictions For MTV Reboot
- Return to Sender
- Traffic alert! UK students returning as Fayette schools start. Avoid these streets.
Can Tho moves to isolate six people upon their return from Daegu have 303 words, post on english.vov.vn at February 26, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.