Recent years have seen the government and relevant ministries launch numerous programs aimed at strengthening connectivity among businesses, producers, and foreign distribution systems such as AEON mall, Lotte, and MM Mega Market, which cover a wide network of supermarkets, and product distribution channels throughout a number of countries. These programs have seen numerous domestic goods be indirectly exported to the supply chains of large corporations. For example, last year saw MM Mega Market successfully export over 1,000 tonnes of Vietnam’s agricultural products through its distribution system. In addition, Saigon Co.op has co-ordinated efforts alongside the NTUC FairPrice system to export over 200 containers of goods to the Singaporean market each year. Meanwhile, Vinamilk also enjoyed success in bringing organic milk products into Singapore whilst also promoting exports to other markets such as China, Japan, the Republic of Korea, and Europe. Most notably, in order for goods to gain entry into respective supply chains, producers and exporters must comply with strict regulations regarding product quality, packaging, and labels by the purchasing units. Despite enjoying a number of benefits, only firms that have a large production scale, experience, and financial capacity are able to make inroads into these supply chains due to… Read full this story
- Small Businesses Urged To Brush Up On Employment Law
- Why Do Small Businesses Need Formal Direction?
- Points To Ponder Upon In A Home Business That Involves Direct Sales
- 10 Ways a Small Business Can Use Direct Mail Successfully
- Build A Successful Business Online - Why Direct Response Web Marketing Works!
- Home Based Business, MLM And Direct Marketing - Are You Selling A Dream Or Creating A Nightmare?
- Direct & Indirect Immune Enhancing Properties of Aloe Vera and Colloidal Silver
- International Business Organization Development Factors For Consideration
- Import Export Business For A Beginner - How To?
- Finding a Direct Manufacturer
Businesses urged to shift from direct to indirect exports have 298 words, post on english.vov.vn at February 26, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.