Coronavirus outbreak hits 322 enterprises As many as 322 firms in 30 provinces and cities in Vietnam had suspended operations and 553 others had scaled down their businesses as of February 12 due to the impact of the deadly coronavirus outbreak. The Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs has reported the impact of the flu-like disease on the country’s labor sector to the prime minister, Thanh Nien reported, quoting Nguyen Ba Hoan, chief of the Ministry Secretariat on February 13. The spread of the COVID-19 virus, which emerged in Wuhan in China’s Hubei province late last year, has prompted 25 out of more than 5,000 cooperatives to suspend operations and five others to downsize operations. As recorded in 22 localities, the epidemic has left impact on almost 9,000 employees, with over 3,200 people in the agro-forestry-aquatic sector; over 2,200 working in the fields of water supply and waste management and treatment; and roughly 1,100 in the transport and logistics sector. More than 1,000 employees in the hotel and food services sector have lost their jobs as a result of the outbreak. According to Minister of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs Dao Ngoc Dung, the percentage of workers returning to… Read full this story
- Headlines Have You In Mind
- STEP 10 - Small Business Startup Guide in 10 Easy Steps
- 7 Ways To Write Attention Grabbing Headlines
- Online Portals : Storehouse of information in World News, Entertainment, Online Shopping, Sports
- How to Get Your Home Based Business Online in 7 Days or Less - Part I
- Why Google Blog Search Matters to Your Business
- 5 Proven Headlines For You
- How to Write a Headline and Grab Your Prospect by the Eyeballs!
- How to Create an Online Business With Affiliate Programs
- Discover How to Grow Your Business with Magnetic Advertising
BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES TODAY have 275 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at February 15, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.