New Delhi: Budget 2020-2021Speech ofNirmala SitharamanMinister of FinanceFebruary1, 2020Hon’ble Speaker, I rise to present the Budget for the year 2020-2021.IntroductionIn May 2019, Prime Minister Modi received a massive mandate to form the government again. With renewed vigour, under his leadership, we commit ourselves to serve the people of India, with all humility and dedication. 2. People of India have unequivocally given their jan-aadesh for not just political stability and also reposed faith in our economic policies. This is the Budget to boost their incomes and enhance their purchasing power. Only through higher growth we can achieve that and have our youth gainfully and meaningfully employed. Let our businesses be innovative, healthy and solvent with use of technology.3. For today’s youth born at the turn of the century, for every member of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes who seeks a better life, for every woman wishing to stand up and get counted, for every individual from the minority sections of our society – this Budget aims to have your aspirations and hopes addressed. 4. We wish to open up vistas for a vibrant and dynamic economy with a gentle breeze of new technology. This vibrant India shall be a caring society… Read full this story
- Don’t consider paying tax as a punishment: Nirmala
- SEPTA approves $2 billion for operating, capital budget
- Elorza proposes $773M FY20 budget, denounces ‘extremism’ in national politics
- Ohio budget heads for a Senate floor vote: Capitol Letter
- ASCSU votes on student fees, discusses next year’s budget
- Kamala Harris tells Cuyahoga Dems to ‘speak truth’ in the 2020 election
- In 1st 2020 Speech, Biden to Pitch Rebuilding Middle Class
- Republican Senator Mike Enzi will not seek re-election in 2020
- Donald Trump in full 2020 campaign mode in Panama City Beach
- What is bottom line on city budget?
Budget 2020: Nirmala Sitharaman's full speech have 288 words, post on energy.economictimes.indiatimes.com at February 1, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.