The Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange (HoSE), Vietnam’s main bourse on which VN-Index is based, saw 222 stocks lose and 130 gain. Order matched transactions surged to VND3.12 trillion ($134.54 million) from VND2.7 trillion ($116.43 million) the last session, making Friday one of the livelier trading sessions this month. The VN30-Index for the bourse’s 30 biggest market caps dropped 0.29 percent, with 18 losing and 8 gaining. ROS of real estate developer FLC Faros topped losses yet again with a 6.6 percent fall. The blue chip is currently one of the most volatile on the VN30, hitting its floor or ceiling price for most sessions in the past month. It was followed by CTG of VietinBank and BID of BIDV, two of Vietnam’s three biggest state-owned lenders by assets, which fell 3.9 percent and 3.5 percent respectively. VCB of Vietcombank, the third, lost 0.6 percent. Other losing banking stocks included BMM of state-owned Military Bank and TCB of private mid-sized lender Techcombank, down 2.1 percent and 1.7 percent respectively. Among non-banking losing stocks were FPT of IT services giant FPT, down 2 percent, PNJ of Phu Nhuan Jewelry, 1.8 percent, and REE of appliances maker Refrigeration Electrical Engineering Corp, 1.8… Read full this story
- An Over-view of Credit Risk Management in the Banking Sector
- Investing in China - The Banking Sector
- Sector Trading - Does Trading Sector Funds Outperform Index Funds?
- UK Banking Sector Crash - Run on Northern Rock Bank
- An Over-view of Risk Management in the Banking
- The Environment of the EU Banking System
- Reasons Why Local Banks in Cameroon Failed Within the 1980-1990 Peroid
- Banking GIS - A New Approach in Bangladesh
- Search Engine Database - Are You Indexed?
- Banking - The Power - House Of Economy
Banking sector a drag in VN-Index losing session have 270 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at February 21, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.