The plan aims to convert Vung Tau city into an environmentally friendly city and centre for national tourism, finance and trade, with a developed maritime economy. The adjustments were made to resolve the conflict between economic development and preservation of environmental resources. The plan focuses on various areas, including urban planning, land funds, urban design, strategic environmental evaluations and response to climate change and rising sea levels. A public transport system and urban underground system, as well as new urban lighting system, will also be built or upgraded. In addition, the plan includes proposals on eco-farming and high-tech centres. Vung Tau beach is an attractive tourism area in Ba Ria-Vung Tau province To meet its goals, the provincial government will establish investor-friendly reforms in many areas. It plans to increase investments in distribution networks, technology transfer, skill development, and funding for small- and medium-sized enterprises. The four key sectors in the province include seaport logistics, high-tech industrial production, tourism and high-tech agriculture. Other areas of opportunities for investors include food processing, shipbuilding, traffic infrastructure and metallurgy-mechanical engineering. Vung Tau city has a total area of 15,000 hectares. To attract more visitors, the authorities will offer new eco-tourism services, including visits… Read full this story
- Walker to hold final open house for master plan
- OMSI master plan continues to move closer to fruition
- Public hearings on NJ energy master plan continue
- Hearings on Meadowlands Master Plan conclude on Sept. 16
- Louisiana college master plan could help state credit rating
- First Phase of Purdue Fort Wayne Master Plan to be Revealed
- District 303 seeking firms to complete facility master plan
- Huber: 'Africa needs a master plan'
- Fergie has a conspiracy theory about that Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift feud that it’s all part of a ‘master plan’
- Historic Parks Master Plan online survey launches today
Ba Ria-Vung Tau province to adjust master plan have 294 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 5, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.