A plane of Bamboo Airways (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – The Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam (CAAV) has proposed the restriction on the number of Bamboo Airways aircraft be removed, saying existing regulations do not set such limits. In a recent document sent to the Ministry of Transport, the CAAV called on this ministry to propose the Prime Minister consider removing the limit on the number of Bamboo Airways aircraft. It said under legal regulations, this carrier can develop its fleet to more than 30 planes, and the specific number will be considered on the basis of aviation safety, security and infrastructure. Earlier, the Government approved adjustments to the Bamboo Airways air transport project. Accordingly, the firm is allowed to increase its fleet, including narrow- and wide-body aircraft, to 30 by 2023. However, Bamboo Airways said legal regulations on aviation, including the Law on Civil Aviation and some related decrees of the Government, do not limit the number of planes of airlines. They can develop their fleets in accordance with their business purposes and market demand providing that they meet relevant requirements. In fact, other carriers like Vietnam Airlines, Vietjet Air and Jetstar Pacific are all permitted to operate with… Read full this story
- Bamboo Airways to bring European citizens back home
- Bamboo Airway’s flight to send European citizens home
- Bamboo Airways owes $8.8 mln service fees: airports operator
- Bamboo Airways carries European citizens home
- Coronavirus: NBA asks state judiciaries to limit number of persons in court
- In tit for tat, Trump limits number of Chinese journalists in U.S.
- Cuomo orders businesses to limit number of employees in workplaces
- Advanced version of Tejas light combat aircraft makes its debut flight
- Apple limits the number of iPhones customers can purchase as it faces production delays due to the coronavirus outbreak
- Replay of Kingfisher Airlines saga? Banks select 4 bidders as Jet Airways runs on fumes
Authority proposes removal of limit on number of Bamboo Airways aircraft have 302 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 27, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.