Passengers wear protective masks at Milan’s main railway station following security measures taken in northern Italy against the novel coronavirus. Milan is just north of the main centre of infection. (Photo: AFP/ANDREAS SOLARO) The patients are two Italians who live in the province of Tyrol and were probably infected on a trip to Italy’s Lombardy region, Tyrol governor Guenther Platter was quoted as saying by local media. Tyrol and Carinthia are the two Austrian provinces that border northern Italy. TV station ORF said the two 24-year-olds had reported themselves to the authorities. They had a slight fever and are currently under isolation in an Innsbruck hospital. The hospital operator will hold a news conference at 2pm. The new virus has already killed more than 2,600 people, most of them in China, and spread to about 29 other countries, according to a Reuters tally. The number of confirmed cases has risen above 80,000. Europe’s biggest outbreak is in Italy with some 220 infections – from just three before Friday – and seven dead. AFP
- Donovan off US roster for Scotland, Austria
- Winston case: What’s his connection?
- Report: Brady case judge once vacated ruling over CBA violation
- The Latest: Belgian minister can’t confirm main suspect died
- Austria coach Koller extends contract to 2015
- Cyclist escapes penalty for alleged racist abuse in Austria
- Austria tightens anti-doping laws after Sochi case
- After 5th case, IOC says anti-doping program works
- Finland beats Austria in hockey opener
- Austria’s Iraschko-Stolz again dominates jumping training
Austria confirms two COVID-19 cases have 240 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at February 26, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.