According to statistics of the Ministry of Defense, last year the number of slanders against human rights in Vietnam rose sharply attempting to intervene, provoke, and disturb the situation and then change the political regime in Vietnam. Vietnam promotes human rights Under the UN Charter, human rights is a universal value and people in all countries want their rights to be ensured. The rights that people enjoy today are the achievements of struggles and the national right of self-determination is mentioned in the first place in most international treaties. In its renewal process and comprehensive integration over the past decades, Vietnam has always centered on human rights considering it the goal and motivation of its development policies. Vu Thu Hong of the Hanoi Protestant Church said “The Party and State have paid attention to freedom of belief and religion. Religious followers are free to practice their religious activities. We are very happy.” Nguyen Van Sang of the Ta Chau diocese said “Thanks to the Party and State’s support, Catholic followers have done many good jobs. We have together developed large farms by gathering small pieces of land. We are confident in the Party guidelines and State policies.” Hoang Van Dinh… Read full this story
- US, EU, UK, Canada impose sanctions on China over Xinjiang abuses; Beijing hits back
- Zimbabweans Take Stock of Abuses During COVID-19 Lockdowns
- ‘The time is now’ for Jokowi to address human rights abuses, activists say
- EU agrees China sanctions over human rights abuses
- Nation challenges west's human rights claims on Xinjiang
- Activists demand new ASEAN chair Vietnam address human rights in region
- Ivanka Trump, AG William Barr Announce $100 Million In New Funding By DOJ To Fight Human Trafficking
- Pelosi's archbishop calls for Communion to be withheld from public figures supporting abortion rights
- 'How can you chain a human being like an animal?'
- UN Rights Council gives green light to investigate Sri Lanka war crimes
Abusing human rights to violate national rights is a wrongdoing have 312 words, post on english.vov.vn at February 21, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.