ADELAIDE, Australia (AP) — Seven-time major champion Inbee Park moved into contention for her 20th LPGA Tour victory on Friday by taking a share of the second-round lead at the Women’s Australian Open. Park shot 4-under 69 to put her at 10-under 136 at Royal Adelaide, level with first-round leader Jodi Ewart Shadoff (70). “It was a little bit more calm this morning, so it was nice to play out there,” said Park, looking for her first win since the 2018 Bank of Hope Founders Cup. “My putting was consistent, like the last couple of days, so it was good. I just love the golf course and the atmosphere here. So, hopefully I can pull it off on the weekend.” After an afternoon of misty rain and wind gusts up to 20 mph, Ewart Shadoff joined Park at the top of the leaderboard. Two early bogeys dropped the Englishwoman off the pace, but she rallied with five birdies to grab a share of the 36-hole lead. “It was a different day today. The wind was obviously a lot stronger, so it was a lot tougher, but I played really steady again,” said Ewart Shadoff, who has two career runner-up finishes,… Read full this story
- Once upon a time in … Efteling theme park, the Netherlands
- Four-time Major winner Brooks Koepka shows off buff physique in naked photoshoot and girlfriend Jena Sims loves it
- Tiger Woods on Masters victory: 'It's going to take a bit of time to sink in'
- Tiger by numbers: A major victory nearly 4,000 days after his last
- Park Geun-hye: South Korean court removes president over scandal
- Champions League: What the German clubs can learn from matchday 1
- Turkish Airlines Open: Matthias Schwab leads by three shots as Justin Rose struggles
- Champions League: Bayern Munich bow out after Sadio Mane magic
- Tiger Woods wins The Masters by one shot for his fifth Augusta title and 15th major crown
- Top 50 greatest high school all-around athletes of all-time
7-time major champion Inbee Park tied for lead Down Under have 313 words, post on apnews.com at February 14, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.