The GEM Centre in Ho Chi Minh City, also known as the city’s largest conference place, will host the country’s leading annual real estate gala event, which is set to be held on Friday, August 7. The general public is encouraged to submit their nominations through 5 June online via https://www.asiapropertyawards.com/nominations/. Winners of the 5th PropertyGuru Vietnam Property Awards pose for a joint photo. Nearly 50 accolades are at stake at the 2020 PropertyGuru Vietnam Property Awards, including honours for the country’s Best Developer, Best Boutique Developer, Best Sustainable Developer, Best Breakthrough Developer, Best Lifestyle Developer, Best Commercial Developer, Best Hospitality Developer, Best Industrial Developer, and Best Mixed Use Developer. There will be development awards for outstanding new properties in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Phu Quoc, Khanh Hoa, and Halong Bay, as well as Best Green Development, various design and some special awards for CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) and for Building Communities. Nominations are expected to cover breakthroughs in development and design as well as achievements in niche property segments for which one of Southeast Asia’s most active real estate markets is increasingly known. An independent panel of experts will deliberate on these nominations, led by returning… Read full this story
- Shaw: And now for the dubious achievement awards
- Long family wins second Golden Hammer award
- West Side Lions Club awards scholarships to local students
- The North Buffalo Farmers Market kicks off today!
- Horseshoe Foundation Awards Grants
- Hoosier Communities Awarded $4M in Brownfield Grants
- Local broker awarded the 20th International Achievement Award
- ArtsCentric Kicks Off Capital Campaign For New Home
- Holyoke preservation committee awarded $1M for projects
- Diane Keaton’s former coastal retreat lists in Laguna Beach
6th PropertyGuru Vietnam Property Awards kicks off have 276 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at February 28, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.