The Chử Xá Village in Văn Đức Commune of Hà Nội’s Gia Lâm District, known for supplying vegetables and fruit to the capital city, has become a garden of murals by young artists. — VNA/VNS Photo HCM CITY — The Chử Xá Village in Văn Đức Commune of Hà Nội’s Gia Lâm District, known for supplying vegetables and fruit to the capital city, has become a garden of murals by young artists. The village has more than 20 paintings depicting nature as well as countryside life on its walls, adding considerably to its rural charm. Six months ago, a group of seven young painters from several universities in Hà Nội volunteered to decorate Chử Xá with murals. Locals have welcomed the project because it helps to attract more visitors and improves the look of the village. Student artists are continuing their work on the walls. VNS
- Ha Noi condominium market has recovery in Q2
- Ethnic Tay artist releases autobiography
- Here’s how painting develops children’s cognitive, artistic abilities
- Coronavirus: Without waiter jobs, what happens to creative New York?
- Ready to fly the flag! Boris Johnson's RAF Voyager plane takes to the air after its new £900,000 patriotic red, white and blue colour scheme is unveiled for the first time
- The American pioneer: Artist Jeff Koons on money, risk and acceptance
- An artist wanted to thank medical workers on the frontlines. So he's painting them
- Grief over virus deaths sets Hungarian artist on darker course
- Without waiter jobs, what happens to creative New York?
- Black Lives Matter mural outside New York’s Trump Tower is vandalized with red paint
Young artists give Hà Nội village a new coat of paint have 269 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at January 10, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.