At the reception, General Vinh spoke highly of the fine development of the Vietnam-Russia traditional friendship and comprehensive strategic partnership in different fields, including defense relations. He also affirmed that over the past time the bilateral defense relations between the two countries have been expanded, including cooperation of the Vietnam-Russia Tropical Center. General Vinh affirmed that Vietnam treasures defense relations with Russia and hoped that Russia will actively participate in Vietnam-hosted activities in 2020 as Vietnam is the ASEAN Chair. For his part, Ambassador Konstantin Vnukov expressed delight at the fruitful outcomes of Russia-Vietnam defense cooperation in 2019, especially in delegation exchanges, training, and visits of naval ships. The Russian diplomat believed that the bilateral defense cooperation will further develop in the coming time. At the reception, General Vinh and Mr. Vnukov exchanged contents related to the upcoming official visit of Vietnamese Defense Minister General Ngo Xuan Lich to Russia. Translated by Tran Hoai
- US Has No Right to Meddle in Russian-Chinese Defense Cooperation
- India-Russia Surpass Trade Target Ahead of Schedule, Reset It to $50Bln
- US 2019 Defense Spending Bill Focuses on Countering Russia, China
- From Russia's S-400 to US-Norway's NASAMS-II: How India is Boosting Its Defense
- US Sanctions Over S-400 Will 'Bring India Closer to Russia'
- Defense Drills Show Russia, China Take ‘Great Power Competition’ Seriously
- Analyst on Hacking Accusations Against Russia: 'West Is in a Kind of Paranoia'
- Vietnam continues to enjoy trade surplus with Israel
- Michael McFaul, what have YOU done to help improve US-Russia relations?
- China tells US to withdraw Russia sanctions or 'bear the consequences'
Vietnam, Russia reap big fruits in bilateral defense cooperation have 249 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 13, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.