A delegation of the Vietnamese National Assembly (NA), led by Vice Chairwoman Tong Thi Phong at the event Themed “Parliamentary partnerships to 2020 and beyond,” this year’s meeting has brought together delegations from 19 APPF member parliaments and 10 observer parliaments. It includes a woman parliamentarians meeting and three plenary sessions on political and security matters, economic and trade issues, and regional cooperation. In his opening address on January 13, Cambodian NA President Samdech Heng Samrin, President of APPF-27, hailed the outcomes of APPF-27 hosted by Cambodia in Siem Reap last year, which has contributed to developing parliamentary diplomacy, building trust, promoting peace, stability and security, and fostering an open, free and fair trade system in Asia-Pacific.
- Diversity takes center stage at Microsoft annual meeting
- Executive pay, worker safety top items at last DuPont meeting
- Safety, not Dow, focus of DuPont shareholder meeting
- Faith in America group to advocate for LGBT kids at Southern Baptist Convention meeting in Phoenix
- Sheldon Silver's chief of staff attended meetings where money was doled out to organization disgraced husband ran
- No reservation: White supremacist group that inspired killer Dylann Roof has meeting canceled by hotel
- Iconic ‘napalm girl’ photo from Vietnam War turns 40
- Veterans Day organizer Pat Gualtieri keeps respect for soldiers up front at annual parade
- Australia’s Qantas Airways shuts down entire global fleet in lockout; government calls emergency hearing
- ROAD TRIP: On the wine trail across Australia
Vietnam represented at APPF annual meeting in Australia have 225 words, post on english.vov.vn at January 13, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.