Vietnamese, Chinese Party officials hold talks virtually Head of the Communist Party of Vietnam (CPV) Central Committee’s Commission for External Relations Hoang Binh Quan and head of the International Liaison Department of the Communist Party of China (CPC) Central Committee Song Tao held online talks on November 30. Quan took the occasion to thank the Chinese Party and people for their sympathies over the human and property losses caused by natural disasters in Vietnam’s central region. He congratulated the 19th CPC Central Committee on the successful organisation of its fifth plenary session, which approved the committee’s recommendation on the 14th five-year (2021-2025) socio-economic development plan and future targets for 2035. The Vietnamese official highly valued the sides’ maintenance of high-level exchanges as well as all-level discussions and cooperation this year amid COVID-19 complicated developments. For his part, Song briefed on key contents of the fifth plenary session. He said the two nations are close neighbours and their people boast a long-standing friendship, adding that the sides have supported each other since the coronavirus disease broke out. He affirmed that the CPC is willing to join hands with the CPV in holding strategic exchanges, increasing political trust, learning from each other,… Read full this story
- 70 Percent Of World's Population Could Use All-Star Benefit Concert
- Money an issue as Vietnam’s football body seeks ways to retain hero manager
- MyTeksi and GrabTaxi rebranded, now known as Grab
- GM’s Latest Reorganization Is the News of the Year
- Biafra and Vietnam, 1968: Intertwined visions of post-colonial catastrophe
- In the Realm of Black Journalism, ‘We Are Losing Our Lions’
- What If Mass Killers Were Muslim or of Color?
- President Obama just commuted the sentences of 214 inmates
- Muhammad Ali is dead and trolls are here to remind you he was Muslim
- These are the 11 Americans who have been murdered by anti-abortion terrorists since 1993
VIETNAM NEWS DECEMBER 1 have 301 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at January 12, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.