The last year has been marked by a number of achievements by the national women’s football team, most notably their defence of their championship title in the women’s football event at the SEA Games 30.
Tuan urged the female footballers to work hard in preparation for upcoming tournaments, including the third qualifying round of the 2020 Olympic Games and the qualifiers for the 2023 World Cup.
The VFF leader noted his great appreciation of the team’s respective efforts and professionalism that has been displayed throughout training camps and both domestic and international tournaments.
In addition, he sent the compliments of VFF president Le Khanh Hai to the team’s coaches, players, and their families ahead of Tet, wishing them good health and success in the Lunar Year of the Rat.
Speaking on behalf of the team, captain Huynh Nhu showed her sincere thanks for the care and great encouragement shown by the VFF. Moreover, the team also sent a New Year greeting to the VFF whilst also promising to make all-out efforts to try and gain the best results possible in the upcoming tournaments.
Following Tet, the Vietnamese footballers are about to fly to the Republic of Korea in order to compete in the third qualifying round of 2020 Olympic Games which will take place from February 3 to 9.
- Celebrating Women - National Women's History Month
- 8 Ways to Celebrate Chinese New Year
- A New You in the New Year in 5 Easy Steps
- New Year's Resolutions - Don't Get a New Body - Get a New Body-Image
- New Years Resolutions in November
- High School Football Team Asked About World Affairs
- AP Top 25 College Football Teams Week 2
- Smart Women - Forget New Year's Resolutions - What's Your Gut Telling You
- Starting the New Year Off with a Powerful Resolution!
- New Year's Around the World