Vietnam recorded three more COVID-19 cases as of 6pm on March 31, bringing the total number to 207, according to the Health Ministry. A medical worker is disinfecting the environment Of those cases, one was a worker from Truong Sinh Co. Ltd and two others were related to patient No.124. The 205th patient is a 41-year-old worker from Truong Sinh Co.Ltd that supplies services to Bach Mai Hospital. The 206th is a 48-year-old man residing in An Phu ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City. He was driver of the patient No.124 and No.151. He is being treated at Cu Chi hospital for acute respiratory diseases in good health conditions. The 207th is a Brazilian man residing at Thao Dien ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City. He is husband of the patient No.151 and colleague of the patient No.124. He is also under treatment at Cu Chi hospital in good health conditions. Among the 207 cases, 57 have fully recovered. Mekong Delta steps up efforts to fight COVID-19 The Đồng Tháp Military School in Đồng Tháp Province’s Sa Đéc town has been set up as a 150-bed field hospital. — Photo giaoducthoidai.vn The Cửu Long (Mekong) Delta province of Đồng Tháp has… Read full this story
- How the Vietnam War Brought High-Tech Border Surveillance to America
- Postcards from a poisoned coast: Vietnam's people-smuggling heartland
- Vietnam values ties with Cuba: Minister
- Vietnam GP circuit to offer "plenty of overtaking options"
- Total Control Products g-Bar Suspensions for 1971-73 Mustangs
- Bitdefender Total Security 2019 review
- Total War: Three Kingdoms
- Body Positivity FTW: Trojan Has Released A New Line Of Extra-Small Condoms For Men Whose Penises Are Shorter Than 15 Inches
- Montaplast by Land Audi leads first Total 24 Hours of Spa practice
- Debt Settlement Programs will aid in Improving Your Financial Position
Three more positive for SARS-CoV-2 in Vietnam, totaling 207 have 290 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at January 4, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.