Other News The Tet bonus woes By Tam Lan Friday, Jan 24, 2020,18:03 (GMT+7) The Tet bonus woesBy Tam Lan As the new year arrives, enterprises become busy with arranging the budget for Tet (Lunar New Year) bonuses for workers, in addition to other issues, such as production, sales and year-end debt recovery As early as end-November, which is more than a month and a half before Tet, Saigon Food made public the Tet bonus plan to its workers. The bonus for a worker is equivalent to two-month salaries. High skilled, merited workers will receive a bonus equivalent to nearly three-month salaries. Workers who return home for Tet will be funded for a round trip bus ticket. Those who have unused leaves will receive equivalent payment in cash. Those who cannot return home for Tet will enjoy year-end parties. Those who come to work on the first day after Tet will receive lucky money. Le Thi Thanh Lam, deputy general director of Saigon Food, said the Tet bonus budget for workers this year is VND45 billion. The company has made financial preparations during the year, so it does not face the pressure of budget balance for Tet bonus. Despite some hiccups in business operations… Read full this story
- Netflix is debating bonuses for directors with popular or award-winning films
- Runaway foreign investors leave big questions for FDI attraction
- Neymar faces litigation on all fronts
- Beats Powerbeats Pro review: Great design, with a flaw
- Is Germany too stingy to fund the fight against climate change?
- Amarinder pens letter to Modi on Delhi pollution
- The best office chairs for 2019
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD review
- Trump wall endangers must-pass defense bill
- ET Awards 2019: The superlative C-suite decides winners of ET Awards for Corporate Excellence
The Tet bonus woes have 282 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at January 24, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.