The developers behind the app that gives the smartphone pro-level video controls are recycling the iPhone’s array of cameras for a new purpose: Multi-cam shooting. Launched on Tuesday, January 28, Filmic Pro DoubleTake allows the latest two generations of iPhones to capture video from two cameras simultaneously, resulting in a picture-in-picture video, two videos side by side, or simply saving two separate videos. Originally teased during the iPhone 11 launch event, DoubleTake allows any of the iPhone’s cameras to capture video simultaneously. Vloggers can conduct interviews and record using both the selfie cam and the rear-facing cam. Or, users can capture a close-up and a wide-angle shot of the same subject, putting the shots side by side in a format that feels destined for TikTok and other social media platforms. On the iPhone 11 series smartphones, the app can use the wide, telephoto or ultra-wide lens as well as the front-facing camera. Along with choosing the lens to shoot from, users choose the composition of how those videos work together. Picture-in-picture composite follows the traditional format with a smaller video in the corner of the main video, with options to customize where that smaller video sits in the frame. Splitscreen… Read full this story
- Camera Shootout: P40 Pro Plus, S20 Ultra, iPhone 11 Pro, Pixel 4 | Digital Trends
- Apple Won't Let 'Fortnite' Back on the App Store Until Epic 'Plays by the Rules'
- iPhone 11 Pro Diary: 28 Weeks Later, photographing an empty London
- Which iPhones have Animoji & Memoji - and how to get it on any iPhone
- Apple iPhone Gets iOS 15 On This Day: Check If Your iPhone Is On The Compatibility List
- Polaroid Cube Review: An Action Cam in a Cube | Digital Trends
- iPhone 12 review: Oh yes, it has definitely been worth the wait
- iPhone 13 first impressions — A cinema rig in your pocket
- This Is the iPhone 13 (and iPhone 13 Pro, Pro Max, and Mini)
- iPhone 13 Pro review: The BEST smartphone in the world right now
The iPhone 11 lets you shoot yourself and a friend with this multi-cam app have 314 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at January 28, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.