Taylor Swift has no regrets about her part in the box-office flop Cats. Though the musical was widely panned, the pop star said she had ‘no complaints’ about the experience while opening up to Variety. In fact, Swift, 30, said she loved working on the ‘weird-ass movie,’ noting she never would have met the legendary Andrew Lloyd Webber if not for the film. Purr-fectly fine: Taylor Swift said she has ‘no complaints’ about working on Cats, despite it being a critical and commercial dud Speaking to the magazine ahead of the Golden Globes earlier this month, Taylor said she was thrilled to be nominated for the Cats tune Beautiful Ghosts, something which wouldn’t have happened without the film. ‘I’m happy to be here, happy to be nominated, and I had a really great time working on that weird-ass movie,’ she said. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Taylor Swift reveals her mother has developed a brain tumor… Taylor not-so-Swift: Pop music evolves as sluggishly as a… Justin Bieber professes his affection for wife Hailey with… Right Said Fred star Fred Fairbrass reveals Jason Statham… Share this article Share 16 shares Swift wasn’t letting the public backlash against the film change her… Read full this story
- ‘The Last Jedi’ Rises To $750M Global; ‘Jumanji’ Swings In With $50M Overseas Bow – International Box Office
- ‘Scoob!’ Is Weekend Top Dog With $1.8M From 5 Overseas Markets; ‘Peninsula’ To Thrill Korea – International Box Office
- International Box Office: ‘#Alive’ Tops $10M In Korea; ‘Onward’ Leads Soft UK Reopening
- China Box Office Nears $500K On First Day Of Cinema Reopenings; Beijing Lowers Emergency Response Level
- ‘Jumanji: The Next Level’ Ups Game To Rock Past $800M At Worldwide Box Office
- ‘Peninsula’ Sets 2020 Opening Day High In Korea; Fleshes Out $4M+ Overseas Through Thursday – International Box Office
- Why Taylor Swift Is the Reigning Queen of Pop
- The True Star of Taylor Swift’s ‘ME!’ Video? Benjamin Button.
- ‘Peninsula’ Tops $13M In Korea Bow; ‘Train To Busan’ Sequel Helps IMAX Score First $1M Global Weekend Since March – International Box Office
- Katy Perry, Beyoncé, Taylor Swift, Lizzo, JLo and more stars celebrate the Class of 2020 in YouTube’s live graduation
Taylor Swift insists she has 'no complaints' about Cats experience despite musical BOMBING at box office have 353 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 21, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.