The Queen was photographed today for the first time since the Duke and Duchess of Sussex revealed they were stepping down as senior royals as crisis talks continue within the Royal Family. Her Majesty was pictured leaving Sandringham in Norfolk in her Land Rover at lunchtime today before driving along local country roads to a shoot in a field, which was attended by guests including her grandson Peter Phillips. The Queen, who spent Christmas at Sandringham with her family and usually stays at the estate until February, is embroiled in a full-blown crisis as senior royals including Princes Charles and William ordered their teams to find a ‘workable solution’ to Harry and Meghan’s future roles. Harry will follow Meghan Markle to Canada as soon as possible after she fled across the Atlantic to be with Archie having left him with their nanny and her best friend following their Christmas break. The couple want to spend more time together in North America in a move that has ‘simply astonished’ aides as the Queen, Prince Charles and Prince William called crisis talks to hammer out a deal to keep them in the royal family. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are understood… Read full this story
- Prince Harry's regret as 'transition' crisis damages family relationships
- Meghan Markle's best friend 'sends love to all those who carry the weight of bullies' in cryptic Instagram post
- Prince Harry prepared to wait to get the best deal for his family's future
- Prince Harry 'leaves UK for Canada' and is 'desperate' to see wife and son Archie
- From Harry and Meghan to Brexit, our system isn't so 'broken' after all
- Prince Harry’s frustrations have their roots in his mother’s troubled life
- Prince Harry’s stunning Sentebale speech in full
- Harry and Meghan: Duke's speech on his royal future in full
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle: will they start bowing and curtsying to Prince William and Kate Middleton?
- Prince William’s thinly veiled comments about Megxit
Steely-eyed Queen is seen for first time since Prince Harry announced he and Meghan Markle will quit the Royal Family as crisis talks with Prince Charles and Prince William continue have 324 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 10, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.