REACTEX™ cooling technology now available as an ingredient technology in recliners; new Active Chill™ powered by REACTEX™ bedding lines include luxury pillows, chill pad, and sheets. Other newness includes a new comprehensive DreamSmart basic bedding line-up with new marketing, wellness, and dropship products available from Soft-Tex’s Vendor Direct assortment. LAS VEGAS (PRWEB) January 14, 2020 Soft-Tex International, the makers of state-of-the-art REACTEX™ all-night cooling technology, is pleased to announce the availability of its REACTEX technology as a new component to furniture manufacturers as well as new bedding products highlighted by the launch of the Active Chill™ collection. REACTEX™ Technology Now Available to Furniture Manufacturers “We look forward to helping furniture manufacturers provide the next level of differentiation in their products through the addition of REACTEX to recliners, sofas, and many other big-ticket furniture items. We invite furniture producers to our showroom to take the REACTEX 8 Second Challenge and experience all the technology has to offer and learn how the application can be easily integrated into their production processes,” said Scott Thayer, Vice President of REACTEX Business Development. Active Chill™ Collection Launch “We are excited to offer our Active Chill, powered by REACTEX products for Top of Bed exclusively to… Read full this story
- Retailers reveal the bestselling products of Black Friday 2018
- Stockton company formed in 2014 already making £66m a year
- Cyber Monday 2018: Best UK deals and discounts
- The Evening Standard 2018 Christmas Gift Guide
- 35 things to do in London this Christmas
- TOI Top 10: Why're savings a/cs headed to 1970s?
- Ranger Rover’s elegant new Sport hybrid is super-charged
- The 27 Welsh attractions which have FREE entry next week
- A return to the glory days of jazz with Jean Toussaint, plus the best jazz and folk gigs of 2018
- Jason Moran's Harlem Hellfighters salute James Reese Europe, plus the best jazz and folk gigs of 2018
Soft-Tex Unveils REACTEX™ for Furniture Products; Active Chill™ Bedding Collection Powered by REACTEX™ Cooling Technology to Headline Soft-Tex’s Las Vegas Market Line-Up have 296 words, post on www.chron.com at January 15, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.