Despite a tumultuous year, plagued by the fallout from the banking Royal Commission and APRA’s tightening of lending guidelines, the prestige property market racked up some impressive home sales. Using data from Realestate.com.au, CoreLogic and industry sources, The Courier-Mail has compiled a list of the top 10 highest, reported home sales of the year. 1. 1 KING ARTHUR TCE, TENNYSON Vendor: Karl Morris, Brisbane Broncos chairman New owner: Canstuct International CEO Rory Murphy Sale price: About $17m, pending settlement Sold: October 2019 Brisbane Broncos chairman Karl Morris. Image: AAP/Glenn Hunt.Source:AAP The riverfront mansion owned by the chairman of the Brisbane Broncos sold to another high-profile chief executive in October. It’s understood Canstruct International CEO Rory Murphy paid about $17 million for the property at 1 King Arthur Tce, Tennyson. Canstruct International, a construction and services company operated out of nearby Yeerongpilly, was awarded the lucrative contract by the Federal Government to run the immigration detention centre on Nauru. Rory Murphy, CEO of Canstruct International.Source:News Limited The house sits on a whopping 4224sq m and has seven bedrooms, five bathrooms, garaging for six vehicles, a pool and a championship-size tennis court. It also boasts possibly Brisbane’s biggest private pontoon at 50m,… Read full this story
- Interiors expert reveals the biggest trends for your home in 2019
- Boots sale 2019: When is the Boots 70% off sale? Is it still happening?
- January sales 2019 – The best New Year deals around and where to get them
- Boots UK Sale 2019: Boots slashes perfume prices by up to £30 in time for Valentine’s Day
- When is Boots sale 2019? What date does Boots 70% off sale launch?
- Brits expect the worst when it comes to home sales, study shows
- New Year sales 2019 – which stores in the UK have the best deals on this January?
- Boots 70 sale 2019: When is it? Everything you need to know
- Boots finally reveals when 70% sale will be and what's included
- Boots 70% off sale 2019 starts today and here's what's included
Revealed: The biggest home sales of 2019 in Queensland have 321 words, post on www.news.com.au at January 19, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.