Nguyen Quang Hai and Doan Van Hau (both of V.League champions Hanoi FC) have been named within the final five-man shortlist for the 2019 Vietnam Golden Ball men’s award, as recently announced by the organising committee. Hanoi FC midfielder Nguyen Quang Hai is emerging as the odds-one favourite for the 2019 Vietnam Golden Ball (Men) award. The three other competitors for the title are Nguyen Van Quyet (Hanoi FC), Nguyen Trong Hoang (Viettel FC) and Do Hung Dung (Hanoi FC). Midfielder Quang Hai is emerging as the odds-one favourite for the Men’s Golden Ball award following a successful year at both the national team and club levels. Hai finished fourth at the 2019 Asian Cup with the national squad and held the captaincy of the Vietnam U22 squad that won the 30th SEA Games gold medal, while also clinching the V.League and National Cup trophies with Hanoi FC. Van Quyet appears to be the underdog in the race, having performed well at the club level but with no imprints at the national team level, as he was not summoned by coach Park Hang-seo. Meanwhile, Van Hau has made the shortlist for two different award categories. In addition to the Men’s… Read full this story
- Can the V.League kick on from Vietnam's success?
- Vietnam’s World Cup qualifier to be postponed due to Covid-19
- Australia thrash Vietnam in AFC Olympic play-off
- Than Quang Ninh registers first AFC Cup win
- American painter tells colourful stories of Vietnam
- Paulo makes V.League 1 history in Sai Gon's 4-1 win
- Paulo makes V.League 1 history in Sài Gòn's 4-1 win
- Making 'Vision 2020' come true: Inside the Bengal pace revolution
- Vietnam’s Than Quang Ninh FC beat up Cambodian hosts at 2020 AFC Cup
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 11
Quang Hai and Van Hau make final Vietnam Golden Ball shortlist have 290 words, post on dtinews.vn at January 20, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.