|Tet gifts presented to the needy|
Accordingly, the corporation presented 150 1,000-liter water tanks, 300 filtered water jars and 120 gifts to policy beneficiaries and poor households in the three coastal communes of Binh Thang, Thua Duc and Thoi Thuan in Binh Dai district.
Addressing the event, Cao Van Be Ba, Head of the district’s Fatherland Front Committee highlighted the noble deeds of the Navy in general and the Corporation in particular, especially ahead of the Lunar New Year festival. “The sentiment and humanitarian activities will beautify the noble image of Uncle Ho’s soldiers and naval troops in the heart of local people,” Ba emphasized.
Over the past years, the corporation has actively carried out a number of gratitude activities. According to Senior Colonel Pham Van Phen, Deputy Secretary of the Party Committee and Vice General Director of the Corporation, the company has spent VND 15 billion in conducting gratitude activities and giving Tet gifts to policy families and poor people in different provinces nationwide.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Vietnam's Mekong Delta needs urgent measures to prevent drought, saline-intrusion
- Early saltwater intrusion threatens crisis in Mekong Delta … yet again
- Early saltwater intrusion threatens yet another Mekong Delta crisis
- Military company unveils houses for policy beneficiaries
- Good Citizens Needed to Support People With Mental Illness
- Poultry transport company supporting family since worker's death
- CT Water Company Supports Ecumenical Food Bank
- Farmers face early salt water intrusion in Vinh Long
- Mekong Delta’s main flower, ornamental plant growing district affected by saltwater in rivers
- Transcript: Rudy Giuliani on "Face the Nation," September 29, 2019