The good relations between Japan and Vietnam are fueling Japanese capital flow into Vietnamese enterprises through portfolio investments. Vietnam’s Masan High-Tech Materials (MHT) and Japan’s Mitsubishi Materials Corporation (MMC) have signed a commitment contract to establish a strategic alliance to develop a leading high-tech tungsten material platform. Japanese Prime Minister Suga Yoshihide’s official visit to Vietnam some days ago caught attention from international investors. Under the commitment, Mitsubishi Materials Corporation will register to buy 110 million ordinary shares to be issued privately with total cash value of $90 million, or 10 percent of MHT shares. After the share issuance is completed, MMC will hold 10 percent of fully diluted shares of MHT, becoming the second largest shareholder. The two sides will discuss the development of an independent business unit to promote and strengthen synergies for each side’s nearly-deep processing tungsten basis. This is more evidence of the ongoing cash flow from Japan to Vietnam following Vietnam’s impressive achievements and its rising position in the world with the possibility of becoming an important destination for global capital flow. Japanese Prime Minister Suga Yoshihide’s official visit to Vietnam days ago caught attention from international investors. This was his first overseas trip since… Read full this story
- Six Million Dollar Man star Lee Majors, 80, poses with his wife, 45, who eerily resembles his late spouse Farrah Fawcett of Charlie's Angels fame
- Inside Nigeria's million dollar wedding industry
- The multi-million-dollar 'dummy director' scam using vulnerable Australians to rip off the tax office
- Stick to valuation or go with the momentum is a million-dollar question: Nilesh Shah
- Dollar slams yen and safe-haven status, gold gains
- Dollar tramples yen and safe-haven status, gold gains
- Japanese businesses to invest in Vietnam’s services and retail
- Where bushfire donations REALLY go: How to make sure your money gets to where it is most desperately needed - and why millions of dollars will still be gobbled up in 'support costs'
- Outbreak, economic ills dim luster of Japan’s Olympic year
- The best investment channel, again?
Large corporations receive hundreds of million dollars in investment from Japan have 328 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at January 11, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.