An off-duty nurse and lifelong Wiggles fan helped save Greg Page’s life after he collapsed on stage during a reunion show. Grace Jones, 23, was watching the performance, which was organised at a Sydney RSL to raise funds for the bushfire crises, when Page collapsed towards the end of the concert. ‘They shut the curtains and one of them said he wasn’t well – so I went and asked the security guard if they needed any medical assistance and they said yes, so I went up and when I walked around the curtain he looked really unwell and he wasn’t breathing.’ Ms Jones said there were already two bystanders performing CPR on Mr Page but with her expert training she was able to take charge of the situation. The 48-year-old offered some brave words for his fans on Saturday after a procedure overnight The Wiggles said Greg’s main concern was that the bushfire relief concert went on without him Nurse Grace Jones, 23, was in the audience during The Wiggle’s show when she jumped into action to save the life of Yellow Wiggle Greg Page ‘I just went in and did a little bit of CPR and then someone handed me the… Read full this story
- A very soulful sister act: Two young women whose incurable cancer has left them childless tell how - despite meeting only six months ago - their suffering has made them best friends
- 'It was the best thing that ever happened to me': The Who guitarist Pete Townshend says his arrest on child porn charges saved his life after it led him to discover he had cancer
- At Google I/O, Larry Page preaches a tech fantasia
- From the red carpet to real life... SUSANNA REID: Why we MUST keep the Ladies' loos for the ladies
- Tyler Trent: 'This is what his life did'
- Hannah Gadsby meets Roxane Gay: ‘Trolls get incensed by a woman daring to think she's funny. I'm very funny’
- The 100 best books of the 21st century
- Jane Seymour on how
- The 28-hour Marvel Marathon nearly cost our writer his sanity
- Giancarlo Esposito on
How a young off-duty nurse and lifelong Wiggles fan who was in the audience helped save Greg Page's life after watching him collapse on stage have 346 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 18, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.