The event is part of the activities prior to and in preparation for the Vietnam-Cambodia border friendship exchange in 2019.
Accordingly, more than 750 Cambodian people in the provinces of Kandal and Takeo, as well as nearly 300 Vietnamese people in An Phu and Tinh Bien districts, An Giang province received free health check-ups, medical consultation, medicines, and gifts from the delegation.
|Doctors providing free health check-ups to needy people|
|Troops of An Giang Border Guard Command presenting gifts to local people|
Over the past years, Cambodian people living in border areas have faced many health problems and most of them had to go to Vietnam for treatment. In the first six months of this year, the provincial hospitals have provided medical examinations and treatment for 3,276 Cambodian people.
Translated by Song Anh
- SEO Services - Optimize Your Sales
- National Service - Should it Be Reintroduced?
- Using Lawn Service Flyers to Increase Sales For Your Landscaping Business
- The Enduring Power of Brian's Slow Approach to Partnering
- Gearing Up For Growth - Reducing Poverty Part Two
- Buying a Removable Pool Fence? Read the "No Bull Sheet"
- North From Calcutta Written by Duane Evans
- Ret. general: Syria pullback looks like an open door to disaster
- Retired general: Syria pullback looks like an open door to disaster
- A British family has been deported after a wrong turn led to nearly 2 weeks in ICE detention. Here's how they got entangled in a US immigration nightmare.