Under the theme, “Book Road on Tet 2020”, the program is expected to include many interesting activities highlighting the atmosphere of the traditional Tet holidays.
The program not only displays different kinds of books on spring and Tet, but also features many exchanges, talk shows, and traditional art performances.
* With Tet just around the corner, Hanoi’s streets are decorated with flowers, flags, and banners to celebrate the new year.
On this occasion, a traditional Tet flower market is also opened at Hang Luoc, Hang Ma, Hang Khoai and Hang Rua streets (Hoan Kiem district), attracting a large number of locals and visitors.
The People’s Army Newspaper would like to present some images in Hanoi on this occasion:
|Welcoming Tet in Ngo Quyen street (Hoan Kiem district)|
|The streets are beautifully decorated.|
|Trang Tien Plaza in Lunar New Year|
|Traditional Tet flower market attracts many people|
|An overview of the traditional Tet flower market in Hanoi|
|Many things for Tet are sold here|
|Calligraphers write letters meaning prosperity, longevity, and happiness|
|Folk toys attract many children|
|Kids learn how to make “to he” (toy figurines).|
Translated by Chung Anh
- Hanoi to hold several activities after Tet holiday
- Localities to organize activities to welcome Lunar New Year
- Cultural activities to welcome Tet
- Localities welcome Tet with cultural events
- Hanoi helps needy students have happy Tet
- Hanoi: Cultural activities to welcome Spring
- Diverse cultural activities on the occasion of Tet
- 2,000 'Viet Kieu' gather in Hanoi for Tet celebration
- Many entertainment places in Hanoi during Tet 2014
- Chu Nhat Hop, leader of blood donation drive in Hanoi