Charles Payne, host of the Fox Business program Making Money with Charles Payne, was impressed Thursday by the fundraising efforts of Democratic presidential candidate Senator Bernie Sanders. Payne seemed surprised, though, at exactly who was donating to Sanders’ campaign. Sanders reported a fundraising total of $34.5 million dollars in the fourth quarter of 2019. After saying that some of Sanders’ donors were workers at Starbucks, Walmart, Target and the U.S. Postal service, Payne said one “little nugget” of information had him concerned. “The most common occupation? Teachers,” Payne said. “I mean, teachers are backing the socialist candidate? I mean, when you think about that, you have to ask yourself, what are they teaching our kids?” “What country is this?” Payne continued. “I’m confused!” Panelist Jenna Ellis who worked as an adviser on Donald Trump’s presidential campaign said, “I don’t think anyone regardless of any profession should be backing socialism, whatsoever. And so I think that’s a problem regardless of what profession we’re talking about.” “But I think what’s most interesting about this,” Ellis continued, “and it probably speaks a lot more to the influence of the union bosses over teachers, more than anything else. So I don’t think that when… Read full this story
- Is Business Hosting Different From Other Website Hosting?
- Bernie Sanders Calls for Border Camps to End Catch-and-Release of Migrants
- Teach Kids About Money And Saving - The 10 Vital Lessons Your Child Must Learn!
- Home Schooling and Teaching Kids to Think
- Teaching Kids to Think via Better TV Programming
- Teaching Kids to Think and Preventing Cheating in School, Work and On the Internet
- Teaching Kids to Read
- Teach Kids to Think, Discuss, and Build Character with 3 Easy Sentences
- Teaching Kids-UGH-And What I Learned From It
- Five Vital Keys to Teach Kids to Read
Fox Business Host Criticizes Teachers for Donating to Bernie Sanders, Asks 'What Are They Teaching Our Kids?' have 295 words, post on www.newsweek.com at January 3, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.